Argan oil is a plant oil produced from the kernels of the Argan tree which only grows in Morocco where it is used to dip bread in at breakfast, or to drizzle on couscous or pasta. It is also used for cosmetic purposes.
In 1998, the UNESCO designated the Argan forest in Morocco as a protected biosphere.
Argan oil contains essential antioxidants, fatty acids, vitamins (especially Vitamin A and Vitamin E) and minerals that moisturize, soften and protect your skin from sun damage.
It can also be added as an additional ingredient to many beauty products to get more hydration and protection. It is the ideal product to give skin a natural boost, It absorbs easily and is non-greasy and non-irritating, which makes it a great natural moisturizer.
Benefits of Argan Oil for Skin
- Argan oil is used to heal acne, and Its high content of Vitamin E works to aid in the reduction of scarring.
- Argan oil has the major antioxidants that protect skin from free-radicals, the second leading cause of skin damage.
- It’s packed with omega fatty acids, twice the Vitamin E of olive oil, and linoleic acids, all of which work to moisturize your skin, soften dry patches.
- Argan oil absorbs quickly, giving you a younger-looking glow.
- Argan oil offers powerful nutritional building blocks for the skin.
- Argan’s anti-aging nutrients help fight fine lines and wrinkles.
- Argan is perfect to use on all skin types, and safe for use on babies.
- With its diverse uses, Argan is a great product for the whole family.
- It helps to smooth the skin of the body and soften the legs.
- Works on skin glow when mixed with foundation cream.
- Used as a natural alternative to shaving cream.
How To Use Argan Oil For Skin
For dry skin
Argan oil contains vitamin E and fatty acids, light and quickly absorbed into the skin when you apply it to your skin, It hydrates, nourishes, and keeps your skin moisturized for a long time.
How often: every day
How to use: gently massage your face and neck With argan oil, leave on until absorbed.
For glowy soft skin.
How often: every day
How to use: pour a drop of argan oil on a cotton pad with your toner on it and dab your face with this blend.
Exfoliate your lips and skin by mixing Argan oil and sugar to get a smooth lip and skin.
How often: 1 to 2 times a week
How to use: gently massage your lips and face with the mixture for a few minutes then wash.
Protect and repair your skin from sunburn, damage or hyperpigmentation caused due to sun exposure by applying argan oil to your face and neck.
How often: every night
How to use: before you go to bed apply argan oil on a clean face and neck, the oil will work into your skin while you sleep.