Yield: 12 muffins
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook time: 20-25 mins
Total time: 40 mins
1 cup Milk
1 Pinch Salt
15g Baking powder
2 tbsp Chocolate chips, 85% cocoa
- Mix all the dry ingredients together, oatmeal, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, walnuts, and the chocolate chips.
2. In a separate bowl mash 2 bananas add the eggs, honey, and mix, then add the milk and mix everything together.
3. Pour the banana mixture over oats mixture and stir well.
4. Spray the muffin tins with extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil.
5. Divide the oat mixture between the 12 muffin cups (use muffin pan/ silicone mold).
6. Preheat the oven to 375 F/190 C.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes (the color of the muffins should be golden brown).
8. Bon appetit !!